Harvest Christian Fellowship Church
765 Oak Stump Rd
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
2nd Peter 3:9
- May 30th: Harvest Youth Sunday
- June 10th: Let Us Worship: 508 S. Water St at 6pm*
- June 13th: Mission Sunday
- June 20th: Father's Day ( Men sing/ Men/youth usher)
- June 27th: Pastor's 31st Anniversary & 36th Church Anniversary
- July 4th: Independence Day
*Bring a towel if you want to be Baptize and carpool if possible.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9